Welcome to Midsomer Murders Wiki! The Community Portal is where this wiki community comes together to organize and discuss projects for the wiki. To see the most recent discussions, click the Discussion tab above.
You can find out more general information about the wiki on the About page.
How to help out
- First, please familiarize yourself with our Manual of Style and Character and Episode Layout guides.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by adding content.
- Use your knowledge of Midsomer Murders by fact-checking the various Episodes and Characters articles, or, go to a Random page and try to improve it.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- A list of most help pages can be found on Help:Contents and in Category:Help.
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new users and edits use recent changes.
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on Midsomer Murders Wiki:Templates.
- If you need help editing, you could start with Help:Editing or the tutorial.
Want to discuss stuff?
- If you want to discuss anything specific to an article, you can use the talk page for that article.
- For more general discussions you can use the Discussion tab of this page, or a Forum if the forums have been set up.
Things to do
- Useful activities
- Help expand some article stubs.
- Locate and mark pages that need expanding as article stubs.
- Create pages (using 'Infobox Character' with image) for all Murder Victims
- Create pages (using 'Infobox Character' with image) for all Murderers
- Create 'Midsomer Murderers' page to list all murderers and showing their victims
- Create links to some orphaned pages.
- Upload and add some images! Visit Special:Upload. Add them to a category too, like [[Category:Images]].
- Write new articles for items on the wanted list!
- Fix any double redirects by redirecting the first page to the third page.
- Check for broken redirects and either mark them for deletion or find a more appropriate target.
- Consider splitting up very long pages into different pages or subpages.
- Create some links on dead end pages.
- Familiarize yourself with the Manual of Style guide to learn how certain articles should be structured.
- Add more...
- Other useful special pages
- Check out the full list of special pages at Special:SpecialPages.