Dark Secrets is the second episode of the fourteenth series of the British crime drama Midsomer Murders and was first aired 30th March 2011.
- Barnaby: "I'm looking for case files from 35 years ago."
- Nelson: "Anything over 10 years old gets sent to the central files warehouse."
- Barnaby: "Which is where?"
- Nelson: "Which was burnt down 10 years ago."
- Barnaby: "I love this place."
- — John and Ben in Dark Secrets
The reclusive lives of elderly eccentrics William and Mary Bingham comes under police scrutiny when a social services investigator is murdered. DCI Barnaby and DS Jones must unearth generations of family secrets and decipher astronomical charts to find the killer.
- First appearance of Sarah Barnaby